Saturday, December 29, 2012

Over The Top

I got new makeup for Christmas (ofcourse) so on Christmas day I couldn't make a decision on which ones I wanted to wear, so I kind of threw on a lot of them, but it worked out really pretty!



































For my eyes I started out with a taupe cream eyeshadow all over my lid then over that I put a shimmery taupe color over that, then I took a medium matte brown color in my crease, I put a matte cream color on my brow highlight, on my outer corner I put a shimmery dark golden brown, then right on the very outer corner I put a matte black, the final color on my lower lashline I put a shimmery red brown, I put a matte dark brown eyeliner on my bottom waterline. Then I lined my top lashline with black liquid liner and lots of mascara.




































For my cheeks, I used a light shimmery bronzer and a medium peach blush, then I put a golden highlight on the tops of my cheekbones. For my lips, I used a a hot pink lip stain.








































Products;
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in "Tough As Taupe"
Too Faced "Malted Milk Ball" 
Too Faced "Teddy Bear"
Stila "Bare"
Stila "Gilded Gold"
Stila "Ebony
Too Faced "Cherry Cola"
Stila waterproof Smudge Stick in "Damsel"
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in "Blackest Black"
Maybelline The Falsies: Flared Waterproof in "Blackest Black"
Too Faced Bronzer in "Sunny Bunny In The Light"
Too Faced Blush in "Papa Don't Peach"
Too Faced Highlighter in "Candlelight Glow"
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Lovesick"


*All the Too Faced items can be found in the Sweet Indulgence Palette and all the Stila items can be found in the In The Light Palette.





I hope you enjoyed your Christmas, I know I did! Hope you have a great day, til next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment